Friday, December 7, 2007

Dear Love

I have been trying to find the words to say to you
Its crazy because, what exactly do you day
To the one thing that makes me feel whole
But is the only thing that makes me feel like nothing
I'm attracted you
That craving for the smiles you bring
That desire for the warmth of those feelings
That fire in me burning for happiness
I miss you Love, I miss you dearly
Because everything changed when you left
My sould didnt sing the same
You told me I was hard-headed
You told me I wouldn't be the same without you
But i doubted you thinking it was all about me
I said I would never want you again anyway
Cuz in the end all you really did was leave
You grew, you changed, you asked for more
I was good where we were at
Our differences led to differences that eventually led to loneliness
But I'm back now L0ve
I want another shot, I NEED another shot
The games are old now, this one and that one is gone now
I'm back to square one and its just me missing you
I believe in me now, I believe in US
I love you Love

Affectionately,

My Heart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh geez rob. you have to know that was beautiful. i love it. word 4word.

- kayla .

Anonymous said...

so how's it feel being in love?..i wouldnt know.lol..but as always i cherished every word of it.


-Q

fannypooh06 said...

That was really beautiful. Wow. My heart literally melted. It almost sounded like my poem/letter to Love. I really LOVED this one.