Monday, March 17, 2008

Congratulations

So you really want to see me fall
You want to see me down and out
Crying, hurt, lonely and depressed
You want to see me with nothing
No smiles, no joy, no life

THEN WHAT?

What do you get out of it
I lost, I'm a loser, It's over
You saw all you wanted to see
I'm on my last, knees to the ground
Just pityful, hands out looking for help

NOW WHAT?

You happy now right
Of course you can smile and laugh now
It's good times, you finally did it
You wished for pain to come my way
You prayed for the hatred of hell of upon
Be proud, be joyous, celebrate because you won

FOR WHAT?

Because you were hurt
Because I cheated
Because I didnt make you smile enough
Because I didnt kiss your ass
Because I didnt tell you all you wanted to hear

You smile now because you feel I'm weak
You feel I'm vulnerable and I need you
But what have you gained
The simple facts are
I hurt you, you hurt me
I aint shit, and you the Queen
CONGRATULATIONS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading this whe it was only 3 lines!! and to see the FINISHED product...........ITS VERY EXCITING!!! who would have known u would have taken that 3-lined poem to this level!!!

I ♥ it!!

Anonymous said...

you are in another word with this! These are like MUST reads!
im LOVIN it

Anonymous said...

yea my bad i meant WORLD!

dana.

Anonymous said...

"misery loves company"..
as much as people think they want to see you down, they will go right down with you, especially if uour their backbone. i hope your following where im going with this...

-Q

Anonymous said...

thats wat you deserved..."misery does love company" why should she be heart broken and you move on to the next as if to say she met nothing to you....whoever she may be...You cheated you lied....these females tell you how great you are...and im not saying you cant be great....becuz i kno 1st hand you can be....i watched you grow just like you have me....yes you are a wonderful poet BUT...You LIE,CHEAT,and STEAL...until you can deal with those actions in my eyes Shes done so much more than won!!WHY? becuz she done with you....im sure theres alot of people that wont agree with my COMMENT....but key WORD IS MY COMMENT....so who cares what anyone thinks....lol i learned to stop caring from you!


Love...me...look deep in your heart and you wont have to question who this is..