Saturday, March 8, 2008

Letter to Life

Dear Life,

Excuse me if the mood is somber, but the rain has a wierd effect on me at times. Listen...

"You the broad that would ride for me? Looked me in my eyes and transformed into the shaggy bitch. how you goin lie to me. you fell for the allure. its my bad you broke in something so secure. i'm no scarred. see you make it type hard for me to see the next broad and not think that she aint just another hoe or slut. i mean. i see relationships in a different view son. to get over the old girl. you gotta get a new one. half of me still wit you and i dont care yall. other half with her. im stuck, so i compare yall. me and her is now. me and you got memories. me and you got love. me and her got chemistry. she's like a friend to me. you're like the enemy. or maybe she's there just to cover that resentment b. or maybe she aint as fake as you. and wont take me through, that same phase as you. or, maybe its simple. she's seen all the pain i was in and wont make the same mistake as you. see. i never had an issue with trust. never knew you had an issue with lust. we can get through anything in this world, if the issue's discussed. was it a whole separate issue. or an issue with us." --- Joe Buddens

You have all the person you need and lose sight over the greater goal of "happiness" trippin about your wants. When your needs are being satisfied recognize that. Wants do not reflect neccessity, they just reflect a desire for more. Yet why do people feel they deserve more, when they dont appreciate what they have. If you want the greatest thing of your life to be the easiest thing in your life, something is wrong. Nothing is easy, don't fear the fight or the challenge it presents. When you are true you dont have to say, "honestly" or "i aint even goin lie" in front of your statements. When you say those things it implies that your 1st instinct was to lie, and most people go with their first instinct. Love shows itself it does not need to be said 100 times a day. Love is only powerful when it is used with action. There are good people on both ends, male and females. Neither of which can escape hurt, yet we all have the same choice once that pain is experienced. "Perpetuate the cycle of hurt, or learn from the pain, and create an avenue beneficial to the reconstruction of a clean heart." Sometimes the words stop and the tears start. Dont think i have ever felt it quite like this before.

rob hill

2 comments:

Perfect Mess said...

This is deep! Very Deep.

Anonymous said...

wow. i'm speechless. so inspirational.