Thursday, March 6, 2008

Letter to Life

Dear Life,

"Today I woke up at like 9 feeling like no other, kissed moms on the forehead, told her that I loved her." lol "Certain things ya money can't buy, like heaven in the sky, or being this fly." lol

Okay, today I'm in one of my better moods, my adrenaline is pumping and I admit I am forcing the smile. I smile for the gift, yet Iunderstand the curse. I know what I know, and most times what I believe to know is right. I fight it, and I fight it, and I fight it. Even when I know it's right, I still fight it. I ran across a quote the other day...

"Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend"

It meant so much to me. If my time is the most valuable thing I can spend, then I must watch who I give it to and choose to share it with. Going further with it, if I choose to spend MY TIME, with you, dont take it for granted, dont mis-use it. It is the most valuable thing I can spend and I chose to spend it on/with you. No money, no flowers, no gifts, cards, favors...just my TIME. When all the material things are gone, when all the alcohol and the drugs leave, all you have is time. Appreciate mine, it is far from garaunteed.

Rob Hill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i feel like you wrote this for me =)


you know ill always appreciate your time, every laugh, && tear.

-Q