Thursday, December 6, 2007

Time

Its amazing what changes time can bring
Time plays with my mind allowing me to think i have nothing but time
See you cant put a time limit on what takes time
Yet the fact that time has started only lets me know time is running out
So as the clock clicks and time turns
I use my real eyes to realize the real lies that time has brought me
Time to appreciate the lives GOD has blessed my life with
Time to be thankful for the time I have been given
Because if I didnt know then well I definitely know now
Time is not promisedI see life as your gift and time as your blessing
The times I spent cussing and fussing
Or the times I spent holding grudges
Even the times I spent blocking my own blessings
I now look at those times and learn
And I thank GOD time has no relevance in Heaven
With each breath I hold life as a reminder that times clock is clicking
So rather than fight time, I use it on my side
With my time I will smile a little longer
And I will laugh a little harder
And I will think that much smarter
Because I know that time is not promised
So instead of sending flowers, let these words be roses
Now, Always and Forever
I LOVE YOU

No comments: